In Kyiv near Lukyanivka subway station small architectural forms were on fire.

Firefighters inform the reason is short circuit.

Flower stall came into fire first, after that the fire spread to the shop with mobile phones. Firefighters arrived quickly. Now, there is no injured as all the workers had a chance to escape.

Fire occurs because building rules neglecting and stalls placement. Vitalii Klytschko, the mayor of Kyiv, believes illegal stalls damage small business and spoils city’s outlook.